The next course which is open to the public is...
GST 1 Day Self Defence
ONLY 5 PLACES LEFT
Longhirst Hall Hotel
"More than 1,700 staff in UK schools accused of misbehaviour by parents or pupils last year."
"..instructors were very approachable, made a BIG difference, thanks!"
LEARN TO HANDLE AGGRESSION IN A FRIENDLY, SAFE AND CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT
Do you know how to escape if you are grabbed?
Do you know how to avoid getting mugged?
Do you know what your legal responses should be?
WHERE: Longhirst Hall Hotel, Morpeth, NE61 3LL
Trevor Snowdon B.Phil, DAES, Black Belt - AFS
GST L2 Award in Self Defence and Breakaway Techniques
1 Day course for anyone who may be at risk of physical assault whilst undertaking their employed duties, or who has concerns regarding personal safety at any time.
The Main Aims of the Course:
The aim of this course is to provide guidance and instruction for delegates in the underpinning legal knowledge and physical skills necessary to enable them to be able to defend themselves and breakaway from attacks in line with current UK Law and Guidance.
To achieve a successful pass in this course learners will understand:
• The relevant sections of the Children Act 1989, the Human Rights Act 1998
• How to minimise the risk of death by positional asphyxia and the risk of injury
• The Health and Safety requirements of using force in the workplace.
• What techniques should not be used, consistent with Coroners
• How to apply the appropriate and effective physical skills competently for the
Next Course Date