Why use Get Safe Training?
We can help you meet your legal duty to protect your staff from foreseeable harm, reduce your liability, and avoid accusations of misconduct.
A third of teachers have faced aggression from pupils. It is a foreseeable risk, and must be treated as such.
We are a Licensed Centre for Delivery of BTEC qualifications in Breakaway and Restraint techniques, NFPS
Our Chief instructor, Trevor Snowdon B. Phil, DAES, LTCL, Cert Ed, also holds the following:
- Licensed Restraint Training centre - National Federation for Personal Safety
- Instructor in Escrima, AMA
- Black Belt (2nd Dan) Advanced Fighting Skills (AFC)
- Managing Challenging Behaviour, Physical Skills Tutor Award, L4
- Advanced Awards in Coaching and Instruction in Physical Restraint BTEC L3
- Delivery of Conflict Management Training, BTEC L3
- CRB – Enhanced Disclosure
- First Aid at Work Trained,H&S Regulations 1981
- Senior KEWAP Weapons Awareness and Skills Instructor,H&S Regulations
In addition, all our restraint instructors are:
Accredited NFPS Restraint Instructors. We believe this to be the only nationally recognised Vocational Qualification at this level of its kind world-wide.
- Certified Conflict Management Trainers BTEC L3
- Advanced award coaches qualified by Edexcel BTEC L3
- Fully insured
- First Aid certified H&S Regulations 1981
Get Safe Training is a Licensed Centre for the delivery of specialist BTEC Awards that can improve the safety of your staff and help you comply with legislation - reducing your liability - in a range of areas such as Physical Restraint, Breakaway Techniques, Security or Care.
Providing information and training helps you to meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
Why get training in conflict management, restraint, health & safety, and rights & responsibilites?
There are many reasons why you may need to provide training for your staff, perhaps as a matter of urgency.
- Protect your staff, service users and the public from injury, liability, lawsuits, and claims of negligence, and inappropriate conduct.
- Protect yourself from litigation, fines, and criminal prosecution by complying with the law and taking your legal responsibilities seriously.
- Protect your business and profits by reducing injury and absenteeism and potential liability.
- Increase morale at work by giving staff the confidence to act appropriately and competently, and demonstrating that you care about their safety and peace of mind.
Or why not arrange a low cost briefing for your management and staff to explore the legal requirements surrounding the use of force at work? This budget conscious approach allows you to consider your requirements from an informed position and make sure that you book the training that you really need.
Learn more about how courses from Get Safe Training deal with the Basic Law surrounding physical intervention and restraint techniques.
Learn more about safe and legal physical restraint techniques.
Book a course with Get Safe Training. It's quick, easy and great value for money!
SPECIAL OFFERS: Free evaluation
sessions for all schools
BBC NEWS REPORTS
"Nearly half of new teachers do not feel equipped to deal with violence in the classroom."
"More than 1,700 staff in UK schools accused of misbehaviour by parents or pupils last year."
"I learned more on the 1 Day Get Safe course than I have from anyone else in the last 12 years"
"...invaluable information, great instructors- thanks!"
"..instructors were very approachable, made a BIG difference, thanks!"